Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fu Tien Vegetarian Restaurant 福田素食馆

Last few weeks I back Ipoh, then my friend ask me for lunch. Since my friend is a vegetarian, so he bring me go lunch at Fu Tien Vegetarian Restaurant (福田素食馆).

That day when reach there, there pack of people and no place to sit already. After wait around few minutes only have place for us.

The environment is a normal chinese style restaurant here. The food and the service are consider nice.

For the vegetarian, I feel that here is a good place to have your meal. Try the sushi here too, nice and delicious. (^_^)

Address
Fu Tien Vegetarian Restaurant
34, Jalan Medan 1B,
Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400 Ipoh,
Perak Darul Ridzuan.

Business Hour
11.30 AM - 2.45 PM
6.00 PM - 9.45 PM
Monday Off

Phone Number
05-5499098



Tuna Sushi (吐拿鱼寿司)


Japanese Bento (日本便当)


Yong Chou Fried Rice (杨州炒饭)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name also when you leave your comments, thank you. (^_^)